Ever wondered how to write a book and publish it on Amazon Kindle? Want to learn the pros and cons of digital publishing?
Learn how to publish your own book on Amazon Kindle from a 13-year old self-published author, David Castro.
David Castro started writing his first book “Aris and the Conquistadores of the ECA” when he was still 10 years old and published it on April 2018. His second book “Aris and the Crystal of Existence” was also published in 2018. He wrote his next two books in the next two years thereafter.
In the webinar, learn the following items from our speaker:
- What is Digital Publishing
- Benefits of Digital Publishing
- Possible Concerns When Doing Digital Publishing
- 3 Popular Publishing Sites
- Pros and Cons of Kindle Direct Publishing
- Sample Author Page
- Tools for Your Manuscript – Text Editors
- Steps in Writing Your First Book
- How to (Actually) Start Publishing on Kindle
- A Rundown on Paperbacks
Signup and get access to our live recording from the webinar.
Or you can support David on Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=36921383 to get access to the recording.